This is a message to agents who call me looking for feedback on their listings...
- You call me for feedback and then give me an attitude when you don't like what you hear.
- You ask what my buyers thought and then insinuate they dont know what they are talking about, or worse, that they haven't been educated.
- If you aren't looking for HONEST feedback, then don't ask me!
- If the house smells like cat pee... I'm gonna tell you (even though you already know!)
- If the sellers are home, are annoying and get in our way...
I'm gonna tell you. If like the house, they also smell... I'll tell ya that too!
- If the house is $100k overpriced and you ask me my opinion, I'll rip you a new one and tell you where I feel it should be priced.
- If there is a nuclear power plant in the back yard and you don't receive an offer from me, you can pretty much figure out the feedback for yourself.
- If I show the home at 3:00, do not call me at 4:00 asking for feedback. That's annoying. In fact, don't call me at all on the weekend for feedback. Most often, I'm running around with buyers. On the rare occasion I actually have the opportunity to spend time with my family on a weekend, the last thing I want to do is share feedback with you! Call me on Monday or Tuesday or better yet, send me an email! That will get you the fastest, most accurate response since I can pull up the listing and remember which house you are asking about.
- If you send me one of those automatic emails looking for feedback and I give it to you, in all it's glory, DO NOT call me up screaming because your seller was copied and now thinks every realtor is the spawn of the devil! I gave feedback to YOU to share with YOUR client, how you do that is your issue.
- If my buyer's loved the house and are eager to write a contract and you call me for feedback, I will tell you they thought it was just ok and that the price is too high! ;-) LOL
Collecting and sharing feedback is a very important part of our job.
But if it isn't honest, then it is useless.
I'll stop talking now.
Click to Sign Up For My Homefinder Service to receive automated emails when new homes come on the market that match YOUR criteria.
Weichert Realtors - Marlboro / Manalapan
732-598-6823 cell 732-536-4400 x116 (office)