It's all my fault! I take the blame!
Before I went to bed last night...
- I had my pajamas on backwards and inside out
- Toothpaste on my nose
- I put a lemon on a spoon and put
it under my pillow
- I flushed the toilet 3 times
- I spun around 5 times
- Threw a dash of salt out the window
And then I went to sleep.
I needed a day off... a chance to catch up! And catch up I did!!
- I cleaned out and organized my Outlook - sheesh I let that go too long! Lovin' all my new Rules!! Nothing better than being automated!
- Made some progress on my e-pro certification. Good thing they give you 8 months to finish this program!!
- Took 1 of 3 webinars I needed to complete my short sale/foreclosure specialist certification.
- Wrote a contract! Not presenting til the snow clears, but it's ready!
- Wrote this blog post!! Yeah... that took 1/2 the day!
- 3 loads of laundry
- and a pot of chicken soup too!
It's almost 24 hours later and it is STILL snowing.... Excuse me while I go turn my pajamas around... wait a sec... I'm STILL in my pajamas!!! SNOW DAY, SNOW DAY, SNOW DAY!!!
Special thanks to Jackie and Summer who shared their secrets to ensuring a snow day!!
Click to Sign Up For My Homefinder Service to receive automated emails when new homes come on the market that match YOUR criteria.
Weichert Realtors - Marlboro / Manalapan
732-598-6823 cell 732-536-4400 x116 (office)