Internet Marketing Really Works! For me AND my sellers!
I received a call last week from a prospective Seller letting me know he was interviewing agents to list his Marlboro NJ home, which had recently expired. He invited me over to hear my presentation.
When I got there, I asked how he got connected to me and he said "How could I not? You're EVERYWHERE!" Everywhere meaning... ALL over the Internet!
He starting by Googling "Manalapan Realtor" and found many links to me and my listings, many on the first page! I'm sure glad I've been getting lots of Google Juice!
He connected to me:
- On my website (JoTheRealtor.com)
- My enhanced listings on Realtor.com
- Testimonials and a Realtor Interview on Incredible Agents
- My Featured Listings on Homes.com
- Answering questions on Trulia.com
- My Active Rain Profile; and, of course,
- He'd even read a few of my recent blog posts! (Being Proactive, Isn't anyone reasonable?, Getting Linked to Marlboro New Jersey)
- For all you anti-MeMe's, he liked getting to know Me in my MeMe. It made for good conversation... and I thought I marked it Member's Only! Oops!
It didn't take long for me to demonstrate and make the connection that if he found me so easily, prospective buyers would find me just as easily and ultimately find HIS home! Perhaps featured on my website?
Exposing his home to the greatest pool of buyers would greatly increase the odds of finding his best buyer - the person willing to pay the most money for his home!
Isn't it fabulous when you start with a vision and end up with a reality?
"To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan... believe... act!" - Alfred A. Montapert
PS - Once we went through my internet marketing plan, there wasn't much more he needed to hear.
I got the listing!
Weichert, Realtors - Manalapan/Marlboro
Click to Sign Up For My Homefinder Service to receive automated emails when new homes come on the market that match YOUR criteria.
Weichert Realtors - Marlboro / Manalapan
732-598-6823 cell 732-536-4400 x116 (office)